AT&T UMTS, LTE 1st & 2nd Carrier Adds Crown Castle and Mycom NA
- 50+ sites turn key sites, KY, VA, NY
PTI brought fiber optic cable Fiber Cable & Ethernet to the Cell Site for high bandwidth backhaul to a cellular Illinois and Wisconsin Market BTS sites, including electrical, trenching, adding power, installing conduit and pull tape, new build, 3G, 4G and LTE.
Alcatel Lucent/C Spire Wireless
- PTI contracted by Alcatel-Lucent to perform LTE base stations installation of C Spire Wireless 360 LTE sites of its Long Term Evolution (LTE) 4G network in Mississippi.
- PTI provided Audit and Fix teams to ALU in North and South Carolina for Sprint sites.
Andrew Wireless Solutions
- Upgraded 1,181 E911 cellular sites in a five-state area
Sprint Preferred Vendor Program (PVP) – March 2012
Black & Veatch, Overland Contracting Division: Deactivate and Decommission Sprint IDEN BTS sites preparing for its Network Vision Plan
- 120+ sites GA, SC, NC, VA, MD, DE, DC
Samsung/Nexius: Sprint Network Vision
- 100+ sites GMRRU (Ground Mounted Radio Head Unit)
- 200+ sites AAV (Alternative Access Vendor)
- 1,020 sites Tiger Team Cutover
Sprint MCSA – July 2013 T-Mobile (Direct MSA)
PTI upgraded T-Mobile’s E911 Phase II County Level Compliance project Nationwide. Work was performed at cellular sites in 25 markets to comply with the FCC E911 service and Location Measuring Unit (LMU) testing. Project included the installation, troubleshooting software upgrades, and commissioning. PTI also handled the LMU deployments for T-Mobile throughout the U.S. Cell site TDOA (Time Difference of Arrival, is a wireless location technology that relies on sensitive receivers located at the cell towers to determine the location of a mobile phone.) equipment installation, commissioning and survey; assess network and ensure it was operating at system specific requirements; troubleshoot and resolve any substandard items. PTI was one of five contractors and the only small business to receive a contract to provide maintenance and optimization of the existing TDOA network
PTI contracted by Nokia Siemens Networks (NSN) to perform LTE base stations installation of T-Mobile LTE sites of its Long Term Evolution (LTE) 4G network through out the State of Texas
- Ran Modernization: T-Mobile – 40+ sites, supplying Tower and Civil crews in KY, TN and WVA markets.
- Ran Modernization: Nokia Siemens Networks – 50+ sites Dallas, TX (Tower and Civil)